We’re Reopening June 22, 2020
Hello Douvris Family,
We want to start by thanking all of you for your continued support and patience during these unprecedented times. We feel that our community here at Douvris Barrhaven is stronger than ever! We are incredibly excited, too see you all back at the Dojo!
June 22nd is our official return date for in-person classes! With that said, it is crucial to understand that some aspects of our Dojo and systems will be modified to adhere to Community Guidelines and Public Health Protocols.
These changes may be an adjustment for some, but we are confident that they will help us create the safest and smoothest transition back to the Dojo!
Moving forward, all active students must register for our brand new Membership Management System called RhinoFit. Active members will receive an email link from RhinoFit to create their very own free member account. If you haven’t receive the email link by Friday 5:00 pm, please email Sensei Martina. Once you have created your account on RhinoFit and login, you will be asked to fill out and e-sign two forms:
1) RhinoFit Terms & Services Agreement
2) COVID-19 Self Assessment Form (you will be asked to fill up this form every time you are booking a class)
Our new system through RhinoFit will allow our members and us to:
- Reserve & Pre Book Classes (NO DROP IN CLASSES ALLOWED)
- Manage Class Sizes
- Track Attendance
- Provide Touch Less Service
- Option to Select Specific Class Times Based off Availability
In the future, we will be using this service to:
- Provide Specific Attendance Reports
- Track Rank Progression
- Improved Financial Reports
- Manage Program and Class Sizes
The transition to a fully digital program such as RhinoFit will be an adjustment, but we are confident it will be hugely beneficial to how we operate our Dojo! As times evolve, it is our objective here at Douvris Barrhaven to be ahead of the curve!
Inactive Members: For those who are currently placed on hold or have Suspended their memberships and would like to return. Please contact us directly at Barrhaven@douvris.com to get re-registered!
Weekly Program Class Breakdown
Please click here to see our Weekly Schedule:
Karate Kids & Adults:
- In-Person Dojo Class (following restrictions) x1 – we will be providing Zoom Meeting ID for Parents and Students who cannot attend In-Person Class
- Curriculum Class Via ZOOM x1
- All Belt Class Via ZOOM x1
- Live Community Class Via Facebook x1
- Unfortunately In-Person Dojo Classwon’t be available until the restrictions are lifted. When parents can enter the Dojo, we will be super happy to have all of our Tykes back for In-Person class!
- Curriculum Class Via ZOOM x2
Total Body Training:
- In-Person Dojo Class (following restrictions) x1
- Zoom T.B.T Class x1
- Friday Facebook Live Fitness Class x1
- Additional Social Media Weekly Workouts
- Please click here to email us you prefer attending IN PERSON
- Please click here to email us you prefer attending VIA ZOOM
Once again, we greatly appreciate your continued support!
See you at the Dojo!
Sensei Sebastian and Sensei Martina